She was scared to the extent that she tweeted on social network, twitter.com “at the dentist…This is my first time ever at a dentists…I’m terrified!”
Omotola was last week named Screen Nation Best Actress West Africa in UK. She beat Genevieve Nnaji, Jackie Appiah and Ama K. Abebrese to win the award.
Prior to that, she was in Ghana for the first time early this year to star in Turning Point’s ‘ Ties That Bind’ directed by Leila Djansi.
Omotola played the role of Adobea and the trailer of the movie making the rounds on the internet shows that the actress gave a marvelous delivery.
‘Ties that Bind’ is the story of Adobea, (Omotola) Buki (Ama K.) and Theresa (Kimberly Elise), three women from different walks of life bound together by a similar pain- the loss of a child. In a destined meeting, in a small village in Kroboland, the women journey together to redemption, love, life and forgiveness as they renovate a dilapidated clinic for the villagers.
There were rumours that she returned to Ghana again couple of weeks go for another project. It is yet to be confirmed what project it is.
- Am Good at Playing scense without Romance
- Uche Jombo don Hammer
- Paw-Paw has obtain nat’l honours
- Tonto Dikeh show off her New Tatoo on Twitter
- Nollywood Isn't Covering up for Baba Suwe - Rachael Oniga
- subtle transformation of Nollywood Actress Ini Edo
- Court Orders NDLEA To Produce Baba Suwe On Nov
- I'm single but not searching!!
- Genevieve Debunks Movie Role With Angelina Jolie