The Popular celebrated dancer (Kafayat Oluwatoyin Shafau) popularly known as "Kaffy" got married the wedding was held during the week end last Saturday, Kaffy and her fiancée walked down the alley in style, her fiancée who is also P Square’s live band drummer, Joseph Adakole Ameh.
Kaffy’s Wedding was the second celebrity wedding in two weeks after Funke Akindele Wedding with Kenny Almaroof.
The Beautiful Dancer and the handsome drummer took their ceremony higher by enactment of a four-part wedding, which involved a Nikkai service with a traditional and church wedding ceremony and finally ended with a lovely reception.
The wedding was held in Bespoke Centre along Lekki-Epe Expressway, the wedding was stated with a Nikkai service on the apex floor of the building, The hour long service was attended only by family members, close friends and the couple’s parents, after which the traditional wedding followed immediately and then returned a flashy white wedding which was officiated by the Grooms father, a pastor himself.
the celebrities that attended the wedding include ; The gospel singer Nikki Laoye, Tiwa Savage, Project Fame music instructor Ben Ogbewi, producer Tee-Y Mix, Sammie Okposo, Channel O VJ Denrele Edun, Tee A among a few others
For the bridal train, Kaffy and Papy J opted for a celebrity bridal train; rapper Muna, singer Waje and TV personality, Yvonne ‘Vixen’ Ekwere were joined by Kaffy’s sister Bimbo Shafau who was the Chief Bride’s maid.
Joseph had artistes Sound Sultan and DIPP as part of his Groom’s Men with popular artiste-philanthropist, Lamboginny as his best man.
- Davido Slapped by Policemen. False
- Latest gossip Eucharia Anunobi is praying for husband
- Omotola The Highest Paid Actress in Nigeria (Nollywood)
- People need to forget what Chris Brown did - Rihanna
- Nollywood Gossip Eucharia Anunobi wants to be addressed as an evangelist
- Gossip Genevieve pinch millions with Range Rover deal
- Winners of Nollywood Movies Awards 2012 (pictures)
- Nollywood News Stella Damasus in Trouble
- Nollywood Gossip Tonto Dikeh calling Igbo men nosy in an interview
- I’m Still A Christian – Funke Akindele