IT was quite a shindig recently at Adegoke Nursery and Primary School, Surulere, venue of the birthday party of Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, who turned 34 on Wednesday, December 21.
Dressed simply in a jeans and T-shirt with the inscription; 'Dance to Save a Soul', Iyabo, who earlier had disclosed she would be spending her birthday with children with Down syndrome, had that Wednesday morning stormed the venue to join these children with their parents and some officials of Adegoke Down Syndrome Foundation.
Joining the actress to make it a memorable day for these kids were 'Sexy Pink ladies' group and 'Future stars'. There was also a huge media presence at the event which was attended by the celebrant's colleagues. Among them were Muka Ray, Mercy Aigbe, Sikiratu Sindodo and Lolade Abuta.
It was indeed an emotional moment for the actress as she gave her welcome speech. “I'm very happy to be alive today. I want to encourage us to show love and give back especially to a society that has given us so much. I love kids and I have kids of my own and other kids that I care for but I feel the need to bring together kids that are privileged with these special kids so they can interact together,” she said.
- Shirley, Leila won at 2011 Ghana Movie Awards
- Nollywood Actor Ajala Jalingo Attacked by Robbers
- Desmond Elliot, Tonto Dikeh,Chika Ike,Moyo Lawal,Alex Ekubo and others joined Uti for charity event
- Most Searched Celebrity in Nollywood Is Mercy Johnson - Google
- Why I am So Amazing-Genevieve Nnaji
- Queen Nwokoye, Oge Okoye , Rukky Mashud Paid Millions To Shave Heads As Wives
- Teco Benson, Omotola Jolade, 20 Others Escape Death On Atlantic Ocean
- NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS: TONTO DIKEH REVEALS HER TOP SECRETS
- Nollywood Actress Benita Nzeribe Acquires Range Rover SUV
- STELLA DAMASUS IS DATING SAMMIE OKPOSO