J.Crew's sales have shot through the roof over the past four years since Michelle Obama announced the brand as one her favorites. And much of the company's success can be attributed to Jenna Lyons,
whose closet was once featured on Oprah. But now Lyons is experiencing a downfall in her marriage.
The Hollywood Gossip reported J.Crew's president and creative director is going through a nasty divorce with her ex-husband, artist Vincent Mazeau.
The two parted ways over the summer and are also in the middle of a custody battle over their son, Beckett.
And, throwing another wrench into the situation, the New York Post reported that since the divorce, Lyons has been seeing a woman who also works in the fashion industry.
A source told the paper Mazeau wants the couple's Park Slope home and quite a bit of cash from the divorce settlement. He claims he gave up a lot of his career in order to take care of Beckett and help Lyons succeed at her job.
However, Lyons's friend said she supported Mazeau's career, buying him a studio and providing him with a life where he didn't have to work all day.
This isn't her first brush with drama. In April, Lyons was in the headlines after painting her son's toenails pink for a jcrew.com feature.
- Angelina Jolie Pregnant With Twin Boys, Set to Wed Brad Pitt This Summer
- What Cause The Death of Withney Huston
- michael jackson court trial-Justice for Jackson
- Adam Lambert Sued for Participating on American Idol
- Carey Mulligan: Hollywood Supporting Actress Honoree
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Hollywood Film Awards Hottie
- Matt Barnes and Gloria Govan Call it Quits
- Celebrities celebrate Halloween at theme parks around the world
- Lindsay Lohan Back At Morgue
- Leader of Burglar Bunch Who Stole from Celebrity Homes Gets Sentenced