It’s no secret that tabloids and Hollywood gossip websites go to great lengths to track down lurid details about a celebrity’s death. Which makes it especially odd to read about a sad, recent fallout of this practice… on the pages of just such a site.
In an EXCLUSIVE Radar Online item titled “Staffers at Beverly Hilton Fired After Whitney Houston Death,” we are told that the publication “has exclusively learned that the Beverly Hilton hotel decided to fire staffers for talking to the press about the tragedy.” We assume that the Radar crew got this info from one of the sacked staffers.
In the comments section meanwhile, reader Koko notes: “I’m glad they told. Hope you paid them well.”
Actually, it’s unclear whether any of these “low-level” fired Beverly Hilton employees were paid for comments to the media. But given the Hilton’s front-desk and corporate clientele, they were destined to be made 90210 scapegoats.
- Justin Bieber Relationship WithSelena Gomez Hurting Her Career
- Natalie Portman Secretly Married to Benjamin Millepied
- Whitney Huston Try to Commit Suicide Many Times Before She Died
- The Greatest Moments Of Female exposes In Hollywood Movies
- Hollywood Gossip: Beyoncé working off the baby fat
- Whitney Houston's daughter disappears after funeral
- Taylor Swift and Zac Efron Dating Rumors Return
- Adele moves in next to the high rollers
- Dianna Agron: Back with Sebastian Stan
- Will Whitney Houston's doctors face charges?